[lqfb-main] Upcoming milestone release and public beta test of LiquidFeedback 2.0
lqfb-maintainers at public-software-group.org
Tue Mar 20 19:35:54 UTC 2012
as already anounced at http://liquidfeedback.org/ the upcoming milestone
release LiquidFeedback 2.0 is coming soon. The most important changes will be:
* Support for multiple organisational units, e.g. sub divisions
* A programming interface with read and write access
* Improved implementation of Schulze method for preference voting with
detailed configuration of supermajority requirements
* An integrated notification system
* Integration of Etherpad Lite with automatic creation of issue discussion
rooms and single sign-on
* Wiki formatting for suggestions, member statements and comments
* Purified user interface
* Removed auto-reject and vote later feature to simplify the system
== Participate in public test ==
Right now we are running a public beta test of the new LiquidFeedback
Frontend together with the current version 2.0.x of LiquidFeedback Core.
After completing this test phase LiquidFeedback 2.0 will be officially
released for general usage.
If you are interested in participating in the beta test, please send an
email to beta20120312 at public-software-group.org and you'll receive an
invitation to the test system.
=== Using LiquidFeedback 2.0 right now in your organisation ===
Organisations already using LiquidFeedback or planning to use it are
encouraged to start using the new version while keeping close contact to
the developers and beeing able to quickly install updates. If you are
interested, please contact us.
Public Software Group e. V.
Johannisstr. 12, 10117 Berlin, Germany
vorstand at public-software-group.org
Vorstand: Jan Behrens, Andreas Nitsche, Björn Swierczek
Registernummer: VR 28873 B (Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg)
More information about the Main