|Version 4 (modified by dark, 2 years ago) (diff)|
To provide web based user access to the core, there is LiquidFeedback Frontend. It contains a web based frontend for users with access to almost any of the functions of the core and a priliminary API for mobile applications and other purposes including automatic processing of the data. The software is based on WebMCP, a framework implemented by some of the authors of LiquidFeedback. Currently the LiquidFeedback Frontend is basically a one-to-one view on the data structures and the corresponding actions and forms which are available for the user.
The frontend is beta, but there are already organisations using it in productive environments. There are currently no show stoppers, but a lot of improvements to do. Official beta releases are provided at http://www.public-software-group.org/liquid_feedback_frontend. Current development versions are available at the development repository.
- Support for disabling voting weights of inactive users (done, scheduled to release)
- Support for units (attached)
- Split API into public/private (open)
- Full read/write access via API (open)
- Useability: rework user views, navigation, menus, forms (open)
There are many more bugs and wishes in the bug tracker.