|Version 23 (modified by dark, 2 years ago) (diff)|
To provide web based user access to the core, there is LiquidFeedback Frontend. It contains a web based frontend for users with access to almost any of the functions of the core and a priliminary API for mobile applications and other purposes including automatic processing of the data. The software is based on WebMCP, a framework implemented by some of the authors of LiquidFeedback. Currently the LiquidFeedback Frontend is basically a one-to-one view on the data structures and the corresponding actions and forms which are available for the user.
The frontend is beta, but there are already organisations using it in productive environments. There are currently no show stoppers, but a lot of improvements to do. Official beta releases are provided at http://www.public-software-group.org/liquid_feedback_frontend. Current development versions are available at the development repository.
Currently there are two mailing lists related to the development of LiquidFeedback:
- Announce Release related and general announcements (Public archive)
- Main Main development list (Public archive)
Contacting the maintainers
We think software used for democratic purposes must be free in any possible meaning. For this reason we only accept code and dependencies beeing public domain, licensed under MIT or BSD style license or similar, and we are publishing the software under MIT license. We do not accept anything infected by viral licenses like GPL. If you want to contribute code, we need a signed license agreement from you. It's available from the website of our association.
- http://www.liquidfeedback.org/ The main blog and website of the project. (currently only available in german)
- http://www.public-software-group.org/ Website of our association.
- http://www.public-software-group.org/projects/liquid_feedback/ Project related pages at the website of our association including official releases of the core and the frontend.