|Version 31 (modified by dark, 2 years ago) (diff)|
Components of LiquidFeedback
LiquidFeedback is splitted into two components:
- LiquidFeedback Core, the main component of LiquidFeedback
- LiquidFeedback Frontend, providing user frontend and programming interface
Currently there are two mailing lists related to the development of LiquidFeedback:
- Announce Release related and general announcements, english language (Public archive)
- Main Main development list, english language (Public archive)
Contacting the maintainers
You can contact the maintainers of LiquidFeedback at . Please write in english or german.
We think software used for democratic purposes must be free in any possible meaning. For this reason we only accept code and dependencies beeing public domain, licensed under MIT or BSD style license or similar, and we are publishing the software under MIT license. We do not accept anything infected by viral licenses like GPL. If you want to contribute code, we need a signed license agreement from you. It's available from the website of our association.
General Links related to LiquidFeedback
- http://www.liquidfeedback.org/ The main blog and website of the project. (currently only available in german)
- http://www.public-software-group.org/ Website of our association for publishing software.
- http://www.public-software-group.org/projects/liquid_feedback/ Project related pages at the website of our association including official releases of the core and the frontend.
- http://www.interaktive-demokratie.org/ (german)